Friday, July 1, 2011

5QF

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?  No, never happen in a million years!!

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?  I love going to the movies, but I definitely don't get to go very often.  I've never been to a drive-in...so I guess the movie theather is for me!

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?  Oh my....wouldn't that be nice??  We don't have that option here in my small town....

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?  My eyebrows are really blonde, so I just let them stay au naturel.  I've had them waxed before, but the only difference after a waxing is that the skin is red and swollen.....not much difference can be seen in the actual eyebrows..
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
I doubt it.  Being a teacher was all that I ever wanted to do, and the husband and children came along after the career was established....no big surprieses....
 
Go over to Five Crooked Halos, link up, and answer these five questions for yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment