Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving...
the big bowl of hot, homemade vegetable soup that I had for supper last night.
I've wanted it for a loooong time, and the rainy weather inspired me to go ahead and cook it.

I'm loving...
that Fall is in the air and the temps are cooling off.

I'm loving...
the excitement in the voices of my students as they told me about the field trip that went on yesterday. 



I'm loving...
my new followers.  I've made several new blogging friends over the past week or so and have also found several new blogs to follow myself.

I'm loving...
Homecoming Week 2011 at MCHS!  Today is "Tacky Day" and we have some students who should win a prize for TACKINESS :)
Go Bulldogs!!

I'm loving...
that tonight is a "Survivor" night...my favorite TV night of the week!


and of course, and as always,
I'm loving...
my buddy..

my silly one..

Miss Sassy Pants...

the big man...

(Go link up with Jamie and tell everyone what you are loving today...)

No comments:

Post a Comment