Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday 9: Mr. Roboto


 
1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic?  I quite enjoy Halloween and always have.  BTW...Halloween is Chuck's b-day!!

2. Have you ever been to a haunted house?  Yes, I went to the Brightsville Haunted House several times with the BFD sponsored it....too bad an arsonist set the old schoolhouse on fire... :(
 
 

3. What are you doing for Halloween this year?  Ummm....probably just hanging out here with the family and having supper with the birthday boy...

4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever?  One year I wore a white sheet with eye-holes cut into it....talk about lame....

5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare?  I'd rather not hand it out....that is usually Chuck's job...

6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself? No, not usually.

7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year?  Again, no, I didn't.  MJ and her friends carved pumpkins here at the house though.

8. What was your favorite costume as a child?  My favorite costume was when I got to wear my sister-in-law's old prom dress....I thought I was beautiful!

9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?  People who are too old to trick-or-treat, rude people, and people who come into our neighborhood by the truck-load!

No comments:

Post a Comment