Monday, October 10, 2011

Miscellany Monday

[I love to link up with Carissa each week...]

one
The Carolina Cyclones had a less that successful weekend in Greensboro.  They played three games on Saturday and ended up in the losers' bracket :(
Our weekend of softball ended early Sunday morning with a loss to the NC Striker Force and a score of 5 - 0 (I think).  We were home by 12:15 PM.

two
While we were in Greensboro, Lawren, MJ and I decided that for lunch on Saturday, we'd eat frozen yogurt.  We saw a little place called Fenney's and went in to create our own yummy yogurt concoctions.  I got pumpkin-spice yogurt topped with glazed walnuts!
Feeney's Frozen Yogurt Bar

three
The girls and I are in the midst of conversation concerning the role that travel softball will play in our future.  Financially, it is a hardship, and showcase ball is not what we imagined it to be.  Hopefully an open dialogue will continue and we will make the right decision for our family...

four
Charles killed his first deer of the season yesterday....

five
I recently received a friend request on Facebook from a former student.  To say that I was thrilled would be the understatement of the year!  This student was probably the very first that I became emotionally attached to.  She was such a precious and smart four-year-old when I first met her and I knew that she had so much potential.  Judging from the message I got, she has proven that what I saw in her on that very first day was right.....and I'm so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment