Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

HOORAY!!  It's time to link up once again with Lauren 
for this week's edition of
FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up...(and I am!).

2. As an adult, my dream job would be   exactly what I'm doing....a self-contained, special education teacher at the high school level....I <3 my school, my students, and my career!! .

3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my older brothers' friends....they were so beautiful and cool!

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was   a princess.  I stepped on and dragged  wore my sister-in-law's prom dress while trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. .

5. My favorite childhood toy was    my Barbies....and how I wished that my daughters would love Barbies as much as I did....that way I could relive those wonderful days of my childhood and play with them all afternoon.....

6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I    got mad with my brother and picked up a small rocking chair and threw it at him....it broke to pieces....sorry John...:( .

7. I get daily inspiration from     my students, my children, my husband, and the beautiful realization that Jesus loves me just as I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment