HOORAY!! It's time to link up once again with Lauren
for this week's edition of
FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up...(and I am!).
2. As an adult, my dream job would be exactly what I'm doing....a self-contained, special education teacher at the high school level....I <3 my school, my students, and my career!! .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my older brothers' friends....they were so beautiful and cool!
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a princess. I
stepped on and dragged wore my sister-in-law's prom dress while trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. .
5. My favorite childhood toy was my Barbies....and how I wished that my daughters would love Barbies as much as I did....that way I could relive those wonderful days of my childhood and play with them all afternoon.....
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I got mad with my brother and picked up a small rocking chair and threw it at him....it broke to pieces....sorry John...:( .
7. I get daily inspiration from my students, my children, my husband, and the beautiful realization that Jesus loves me just as I am...