1. Who was favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid? There was an AM station in my small town that played all genres of music...and the DJs that I can remember are Whitt Fowler and Calvin Hicks!
2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public? I'm not much of a weird dresser....I stick to regular clothing like jeans/pants and t-shirts...
3. What was the best part of last weekend? The best part of last weekend was riding to Horry Co. with Chuck and being able to talk to him (uninterrupted) for the whole way there and back.
4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid? Guilt and "the look"
5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings? No, absolutely not...well, maybe...
6. We're taking you order for breakfast. What would you like? I'd like a veggie omelet, grits, and toast, please. Thanks!
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not? Halloween is Chuck's birthday, so we have always been conflicted on Oct. 31. When the children were little, I took them trick-or-treating and he stayed home to give out candy to the kids who came by. Now, all we usually do is hang out at home, give out treats, and then have a quiet meal together after all of the excitement is over.
8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids? Ummmm, yes....see above.
9. What's the favorite age you've been, so far? I loved being college-age! Those years were sooooooo much fun!