Monday, October 3, 2011

Miscellany Monday

I know it's late, but this is the first time I've settled down enough
 to link up with Carissa for
M I S C E L L A N Y   M O N D A Y. . .

[one]
I just got home from the girls' volleyball match in Cheraw.  Cheraw won the first game, and then Marlboro won the next three since they were playing best 3 out of 5.  Lawren and Mary Jo played really good.  I'm a proud mama to my very own Lady Dawgs!!
[two]
And while I'm on the subject of volleyball....
Some people at the game were so OBNOXIOUS!!  And they are parents of the players....and I really don't understand their behavior!  How can you talk so ugly and with such a negative attitude when your daughter and her friends are the ones on the court playing?!?  This talk was coming from both sides, but especially from one of the Marlboro fathers!  I was embarrassed for our whole community! 

[three]
Lawren and I stopped by Sonic on the way home from match to pick up a bite for supper.  Lawren got a huge cheeseburger and I ordered mozzarella sticks....and a foot long hot dog!  I NEVER order hot dogs!  It was pretty good but I sure don't want another for a good long while!

[four]
Laundry never ends, does it?  I feel like I'm caught in a constand cycle of washing, drying, folding, putting away....repeat!

[five]
The weather is finally cooler here in beautiful SC.  The thermometer read 40 degrees this morning when Chuck and I were going to school.  I'm not sure what the high for today was but it was a drastic difference from last week at this time. 
Welcome autumn!

[six]
I'm tired.....I'm calling it a night.
G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment