Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

(Go link up with Jamie...you'll be glad you did!)

I'm loving...

..that high school volleyball season is about over!  There have been too many inconsistencies and way too much favoritism shown this season.  New coach for next year, please!

..that this weekend's softball tournament in Greensboro is NOT a showcase tournament.  The girls will just be playing "trophy ball," so we should all have fun!


..that I finally remembered to bring the B&BW Winter Candy Apple lotion to school!  Now all of my students and I can smell like one of my favorite fragrances!
Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion

..that tonight is a Survivor night! 

..and, of course and as always, I'm loving my fam[ily].
MJ and LB

CEB III

Chuck


No comments:

Post a Comment