Monday, October 24, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Meet Me On Monday
(Go link up with Java and make new friends...)

Questions:

1.  My favorite kind of animal is  a dog, of course...


2.  Do you like your handwriting?  My cursive handwriting is OK.  I've had compliments on my manuscript though :)..it is really nice and school-teacher-ish!


 3.  What is the last movie you saw?  The last movie I saw in a theater was The Help...and I must say, it was very good!

4.  Do you buy things on eBay?  Why yes, I do....and I've always had successful transactions while purchasing..  I've sold a few items also!
5.  What did you have for lunch yesterday?  I cooked lunch (before church) for my family to eat after church.  I prepared roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes, crowder peas, corn, biscuits, and sweet tea.....and it was all YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment