Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Nothing says fall like    colorful, falling leaves, plump, orange pumpkins, and the smell of cinnamon and apples in the air....


2. My favorite autumnal tradition is   taking in all of the beautiful colors and signs of autumn in our beautiful community....


3. My favorite fall treat is   pumpkin muffins....so easy! Here's the recipe...


4. Fall makes me think of  completion because  all of the old is gathered up and put away, and then the winter cold and snow cleanses before the new growth in sprint....


5. Autumn free form word association, go! cinnamon, pumpkins, mums, leaves, apples, sweaters, Thanksgiving.....


6. My go-to outfit in the fall is a pair of jeans, a turtleneck, sweater, and clogs....

7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving.....my favorite holiday of the YEAR!  I love the memories that I have of Thanksgivings past...of family and food and fun!  I love being with my own family, cooking and eating, togetherness and snuggling around the fireplace,  and enjoying the loveliness of the season...

No comments:

Post a Comment