Saturday 9: Someday We'll Be Together
1. Have you ever left a relationship but knew that eventually you'd get back together? No, when I'm done with a relationship, I'm done!
2. Are there things that you hate to buy? Items that you either hate to spend perfectly good money on or hate to spend the time it takes to buy them? I hate buying cars! It stresses me to the MAX!!
3. What is your favorite cartoon show and why? I've always been a Bugs Bunny fan:)
4. Are you anywhere close to doing what you wanted to do as a kid? Yep! I decided in the 3rd grade that I wanted to be a special education teacher, and I've been one for 28 years now!
5. Now that you're in the "real world," is your current job now really what you want to do for a living? If not, what would you ultimately like to do? Teaching sp. ed. is my calling and my passion....I'm exactly where I am meant to be!
6. A local university has asked you to teach a class about the one thing you know the most about. What would you be teaching and what would the name of the course be? I'd teach crafts....and it would be called "Try many and find your niche 101"
7. Commercials ... they can make us laugh or can annoy the heck out of us. Tell us about your favorite commercial and/or a commercial you simple loathe. I LOVE the State Farm commercial where the guy says, "Ohhhh, I could have had a falcon!" (I really want a Falcon....a 1961 Ford Falcon, that is....) I loathe commercials about "male enhancement" and feminine products.... :(
8. Tell us about your favorite comedy movie of all time. The Jerk, starring Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters....funniest movie of ALL TIMES!!!
9. Tell us about your favorite black and white movie of all time. The Graduate....Dustin Hoffman falling for Mrs. Robinson....a true classic!
PS: "Someday We'll Be Together" is one of my all-time favorite songs! Thanks for choosing it for the Saturday 9!!