Monday, January 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

 Happy Monday Everyone!!  Once again this week, I'm linking up with
Carissa for one of my favorites...
Miscellany Monday!
I have a new great niece!!  Welcome to the world Isabella Nell Bustle, born on Thursday, January 27.  I'm so happy that she is here and healthy!  Congratulations Happy and Robert, and also congratulations to my sister Chandler....she is finally a grandma!!  I love you all!!

Poor Lawren....she fell while playing basketball last  Thursday at Crestwood High School in Sumter and got a bad sprain.  The trainer taped her up and she played the whole game, but afterwards the pain really got bad and she's been off of her foot since then.  Hopefully we can get some PT underway soon so she can move on to softball!

 It has been so long since I blogged that I cannot remember if I told everyone that we have a new baby at our house....
Josh got MJ a puppy!  She's a cute little thing...fluffy, black and white, and ultra-sharp teeth!  Her name is Pippi, and we are growing to love her!

Speaking of Josh....yesterday was his 19th birthday!  Happy Birthday son....I love you!
Say a little prayer for Scott....he's not feeling well.  His mama took him to the emergency room because of chest pains yesterday afternoon.  After he sees a cardiologist, he'll probably have to wear a heart monitor to see what the cause of this trouble is....
Get Well Soon, Scott!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment