Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Today's [yesterday's] blanks are obviously going to be New Year's themed.

 

1.   New Year's is (awesome/lame/other)       just another day....Chuck and I don't usually do anything extra special, just kinda hang out here at home... .

2.  Last New Year's Eve I   stayed at home, just like I did this year....
3.  My New Year's resolution is       1) to lose some more weight (gotta get myself in gear!) and 2)to get this junky, cluttered house more organized!!

4.  The best way to spend New Year's Eve is   with family members that you love...   .

5.  My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is       hopefully more natural fibers and comfy clothing....and wrinkles!  I am not an ironer, so maybe wrinkles will be all the rage in 2011!!

6.  This New Year's Eve I will        be browsing at a bookstore and drinking yummy vanilla coffee with my sweet husband, then coming home to close out 2010 and begin 2011!   .

7.  A fresh start is       nice to have, but I think it's a little silly to wait for the first of the year to give yourself permission to do the things you want to do....
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend
and a fun New Years!

<3
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment