Monday, January 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Questions: 

1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions? 
Yes, I made three....1.) lose more weight; 2.) unclutter and dejunk my house; 3.) improve my prayer life

2.  What food item are you craving right now?  Japanese food....rice and vegetables, no meat!

3.  When is your birthday?  November 3

4.  What were you doing an hour ago?  Sitting on the loveseat watching a houseful of kids playing the Wii

5.  Last thing you cooked?  Yesterday I cooked several soups and broccoli cornbread for the Davis family gathering

1 comment:

  1. Loved your answer, especially the one about soups and cornbread! i have a pot of chicken soup simmering on the stove and the smell is awwwwww, Devine!
    Could you tell me about you Day Zero project..it looks interesting!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete