Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

I am linking up with Java at Never Growing Old for this week's edition of Meet Me on Monday.  It is a great way to learn a little about some fellow bloggers.

Questions:

1.  Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?  Well, I received several scholarships my senior year in high school, so I would consider that coming in first place....but other than that, no....

2.  Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?  No, not always....only painted when MJ feels like treating her mama to a little TLC
 
3.  What color eyes do you have?  blue

4.  Look to your left....what do you see?  Through the sliding glass door, I see the backyard covered in snow....tracked up with puppy dog footprints...

5.  Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?  I like crunchy cookies usually, but soft cookie are good too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment