Friday, January 7, 2011

Filll in the Blank Friday


1.   Winter is      cold and it seems the older I get, the colder I get....I am hating the cold weather....  .

2.  Summer is    warm and happy....I love hot weather!  I love being out of school and watching the girls play softball! :)   .

3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd       not be so cold right now!   In an effort to save the school district money, we are now conserving energy and all of the school thermostats are set at 70 degrees....I'm sure I'll be cold everyday now!

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is   cover up with a blanket on the couch and watch TV, read, or play on the internet    .

5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is       enjoy fresh summer vegs, watch the girls play softball, and go to the beach...  .
6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is        shorts, a 100% cotton t-shirt and Birkenstocks!

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is       layers....t-shirts, sweatshirt or sweater, wool socks, jeans, and suede Birks....        .

No comments:

Post a Comment