Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday 9: Closer to Home


Saturday 9: Closer to Home
1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?  I grew up in the "Prettiest Town in Dixie," Cheraw, SC.  I still like to say that I'm from Cheraw, but I guess I now consider Bennettsville home.

2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?  It would be multi-colored, like tie-dyed...that would be sooooo cool!!

3. What do you think comes after death?  I know that Jesus is waiting for me in heaven and I will live for eternity with Him.

4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.  Hawaii 5-0....and the reason for this answer is because it's just another police show that Chuck will spend his time on...

5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?  Weight Watchers online....

6. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?  I thought that I'd be right where I am now...married with children, and happy!

7. What did you want to be when you grew up?  I always wanted to be a special ed teacher, and that's what I've been doing for 27 years....it's my calling...

8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names,
what would you choose as your stage name?  What a tough question....I'd be "Dorothy VonTrapp"...one name from each of my favorite movies... :)

9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?  I cannot remember the name of it, but I can see it in my mind's eye....it was a small, yellow-covered book about a little girl who walks outside and looks at nature....

No comments:

Post a Comment