Monday, January 17, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Once again, I'm linking up with Carissa for this week's edition of Miscellany Monday....one of my favorite memes of the week!

Happy MLK, Jr. Day....another school holiday for us.....
We have not been to school since the middle of December because of our winter intercession and then the snow....
Secretly, I'm ready to go back to work, but I've seriously enjoyed my time off....I've slept late just about every day, and spent QT with my family!!!

We have a new baby in the house.....
Isn't she precious??
Her name is Pippi,  and we love her!!

I have received so many cool postcards from different people all over the world.  Here are just a few that I got this past week.
from Canada

from The Netherlands

from Germany
 Go to http://www.postcrossing.com/ and start your own collection!


The girls, Chuck, and I went to Timmonsville to the Honda plant for our first meeting with the parents and coaches of the Palmetto Force.  Lawren is going to play on the 18U showcase team and MJ is on the 16U team.  One of my goals for my
Day Zero Project (101 in 1001) was to find an established fastpitch softball team
for the girls, and I think I've done just that! I'm really excited about the girls playing softball this spring, summer, and fall! 
Hope everyone has a super Monday!  I plan to.... :)

<3
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment