Sunday, January 9, 2011

Davis Family Gathering - January 2,2011

Well, I'm finally getting around to blogging about our Davis Family Gathering last Sunday.  It was the first time that all five of us siblings have been together in one place since Chuck and I got married in June of 1992.  Chandler and Gary came to SC/NC for Happy's graduation from nursing school, so it was the perfect opportunity to  reconnect with each other after oh-so-many years.

Here are a few pictures of the lunch and our time of visiting. 
Chandler, Evans, Kathy, and Gary
My beautiful great-niece Victoria and me

My middle brother Frank

My oldest brother Larry and his wonderful wife, Gayle

Charles and his Uncle John
My beautiful niece, Kit Scott

My nephew Evans, a senior at Clemson

Not only my niece, my friend.....Mary

Jeff and his sweet son, Law

Great-nephew John, and his daddy Douglas

Mary and Jeff, and little Law

Kit, John, Mary, Jeff, and Law



My brother John and my husband Chuck
Sweet Victoria
My smart and handsome great-nephews John and Harvey
Mary Jo
Lawren
Charles

After lunch was over, we all went outside to take family and a group picture.  These pictures are truly a treasure to me!
Larry's family:  John, Harvey, Gayle, Victoria, Larry, Jeff,
Law, Mary, and Douglas

My sister Chandler and her husband Gary

Brother Frank and Teresa

John's family: Kit, John, Kathy, and Evans

My family:  Chuck, Lawren, Mary Jo, me, and Charles

The five Davis children:  Larry, Jo, Frank, Chandler, and John

Our children....
You don't choose your family.  They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. 
                             ~Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment