Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Questions:

1.  Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?  I actually prefer my ice cream in a bowl....but if it's in a cone, I like waffle cones.


2.  Do you read the newspaper daily?  No, our small town's newspaper comes out once a week, and that's about the only newspaper I read.

3.  Marinara or meat sauce?  I don't eat beef or pork, so I enjoy marinara sauce.  If I cook spaghetti sauce for the family, I usualy put meatballs in it so I can pick them out of my serving.


4.  Last time you cried?  Silly me....I cried on Friday because I was afraid there might be ice on the road, and I needed to drive around the block to take L and MJ to a friend's house....I have an irrational fear of snow and ice since wrecking my car several years ago.

5.  What word/phrase do you find really annoying?  I do not like to hear profane language.  I also find improper grammar annoying...

No comments:

Post a Comment