Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Blessing Box



I love linking up with Natalie for
The Blessing Box....

The snow was beautiful, but it is a blessing that it is melting, melting, melting!  I don't like cold weather, and I DON'T LIKE SNOW!!

I am blessed that even though my Davis family gathering didn't materialize on Sunday because of the weather, I was able to talk to everyone and reschedule it for this coming Sunday afternoon at 2:00.   I'm so excited about all five of us and our families getting together under one roof for the first time in about 18 years....

I am so thankful that my children are well-rounded and growing to be more independent every day.  They have so many talents and interests and stay busy all of the time with sports, hobbies, and friends.  I love them very much and am so proud to be their mama.

I am blessed beyond measure that God sent his only Son, Jesus, into this sinful world to save us all from our sins.  How wonderful it is to know that He lived and walked on this earth as a humble, yet great man, and has gone on to prepare a place where we can all go to live with Him eternally.  I look forward to meeting up with my Lord and Savior and all of my loved ones some day...what a glorious event that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment