Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday 9: Reason to Believe


Saturday 9: Reason to Believe
1. Has anyone asked you to believe in something that called for a huge leap of faith on your part?  Gosh, this is the hardest question ever....I hate to say that I've never really stepped out and taken a huge leap of faith, but I actually cannot think of one right now....

2. When is the last time you moved? Why did you move?  The last time I moved was in June of 93 when Chuck and I moved from the apartment building down the street to our house.

3. Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I'm curious about what the real people are doing.  I may do some shopping on the internet and in a few individual stores, but I definitely won't be shopping at the mall! 

4. Do you remember the first meme you participated in and if so, what was it?  I don't remember.....maybe I'll check later and get back to you....

5. If you could invent something, what would it be?  Disposable socks....they will come on a roll like paper towels.  You'll just pull them off the roll, wear them, and then throw them away!

6. Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? ...or is there just one person you're having trouble finding something for?  I've done very little shopping.  I have got to get busy! 

7. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?  I just put the tree up last night....lights on but no ornaments.......

8. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?  My life is exactly like I hoped it would be....happily married, three wonderful children, a great career....

9. Tell us about something you'll miss about 2010.  Ummm....I don't really know what, if anything, I'll miss about 2010....I'd  like to go back to the middle school end of my school, but if not, I'll make the best of my current situation.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend....stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment