Head over to Lauren's to join us for Fill in the Blank Friday!! :)
1. I wish that all of the little children in the world could wake up and be happy on Christmas morning .
2. Yesterday I had a busy day. After school, I worked for Natalie, went to L's bb game, cooked supper, baked a cinnamon strusel cake, and took Josh home before finally settling down to read for a while..
3. Today I will finish out my day here at MEMS, pick up L and MJ from MCHS, take them to their youth group pancake supper, and then hang out at home until the evening is over .
4. Tomorrow I will I will sleep as late as possible, decorate the Christmas tree, and go to Lawren's basketball game at 4:00.....who knows after that...
5. Maybe the kids will be in the mood to help me decorate the tree....I'll keep my fingers crossed!
6. Someday I want to retire from teaching and get another job at Voc Rehab or the rec dept......
7. I love my children, husband, and family; my job, students, and co-workers; my church and Jesus, my Lord and Redeemer... .
TGIF....and have a great weekend everyone!!