Friday, December 17, 2010

Filll in the Blank Friday




1.   Giving is   better than receiving....and the older I get, the more I know that this is true...

2.  Receiving is   necessary if you give.  I, personally, don't know of anything that I really need or want, so this Christmas will be all about the giving for me. .

3.  The best gift I ever received was       my children....they give me love, laughter, and pride every day, and those are the best gifts of all....

4.  The best gift I ever gave was    .....IDK....I hope all of the gifts that I give are special to the recipients....

5.  Something intangible that I wish I could receive is       the ability to play the piano :).


6.  Something intangible that I wish I could give is       peace, happiness and success to my children    .
 
7.  The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was      a moped....my best friend's daddy sold Vespa mopeds, and most of my friends had them...but not me....I don't think my not having one hurt me in the long run though...      
Merry Christmas friends....and Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment