Monday, December 6, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge Day 12

Day 12

 Show Us Your Decorations
(I'm linking up with Aly and Molly over at Analyze This for the
12 Days of Christmas blog challenge..)

 These decorations are from last Christmas....I haven't gotten around to doing anything yet this year.  I'm slack..not yet feeling the Christmas spirit....
The center Santa was a gift to Chuck from a lady in our Sunday school class...
he is really fabulous!
I made the quilted Christmas tree wall hanging two years ago....
I'll probably hang it again this year too.
 Various pictures of our Santa collection on the mantle...

This is the largest tree in the den.  It is decorated with our collection of Hallmark ornaments. 
 Last year was the first year I decorated a tree with only firefighter ornaments....
Chuck and Charles really loved this little tree.

The two pics above are of my Wizard of Oz tree....

Within the next week or so, I hope to start getting ready for Christmas 2010...
when that happens, I'll post more current pictures.

Merry Christmas!
<3
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment