Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up with Jamie today for another edition of
What I'm Loving Wednesday....
[1] 
I'm loving that I've sent a total of thirteen postcards via postcrossing.com and have received three in return.  Remember that this is one of my goals that I'm working on for my Day Zero Project....go check out the website!!
[2]
I'm loving that I got a good news call from the coach of the Palmetto Force.  They want both Lawren and MJ for next year!  MJ will play 16U and Lawren will play on an 18U showcase team!  I'm so proud of both of them!
[3]
I'm loving the B&BW Christmas smells that are permeating my office and home. 
Winter Candy Apple

Twisted Peppermint

Vanilla Bean Noel
[4]
 I'm loving that tonight is a Survivor night.  I can hardly wait to get home after the middle school basketball game and cover up under a warm afghan and watch my favorite TV show!


[5]
I'm loving Maxine!!
[6]
And, as usual, I'm loving my cheerful children and my hard-working husband...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment