Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up with Jamie for this week's edition of
What I'm Loving Wednesday....
I'm loving
the MCHS volleyball team.  They played in a tournament this past weekend in Orangeburg, and the regular season starts on Sept. 12th.  Go Bulldogs!!
I'm loving
that my students and I are studying responsibility, setting goals and managing stress.  The kids are paying attention and learning a lot.  I'm very, very proud of all of them!


I'm loving
that the Carolina Cyclones are playing in a showcase tournament this weekend in Florence. The girls will play three games on Saturday (10:40 AM, 2:00 PM, and 6:40 PM), and two games on Sunday (2:40 and 4:20 PM).  I'm certainly looking forward to the time we'll spend at Freedom Florence, and hope that the weather is nice!

I'm loving
this picture of Jesus that hangs in our Sunday school classroom, and this little verse that I saw on Facebook this morning:
He forgives.
He saves.
He protects.
He loves.
With Jesus, I am complete.

And of course, and as usual,
I'm loving

Charles, my 18-year-old baby.... 
 Lawren and Mary Jo, spirit and life here on earth....
and Chuck, my sweet, hard-working husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment