Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a tea length dress in black. It is about the only dressy outfit that I have....add pearls and strappy sandals and I'm ready to go....

2. This week has been    laid back and easy-going....sleeping late and pool-time in the afternoons.....

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat a bowl Ramen noodles....if Chuck's home, I have to prepare something...or either he gets take-out....

4. My favorite pair of shoes is   my Crocs and my Birks....any old pair is a favorite!!

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is   a magnet from my mama's refrigerator that says, "Look What My Grandchild Did!"  Hopefully one day I'll be able to post something on my refrig that my grandchild made...   .

6. My favorite person is       actually four people...my three children and my husband!

7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say          "If I were a character in my all-time favorite movie, I would be_____."
I linked up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do...go do the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment