Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins is hosted by Janet
Go link up and join the fun!

FFI

1. How can I  make some extra money?

2.  Don't ever smoke weed ....ever!

3. My hair has a mind of its own.

4. My 30th high school reunion was held last summer....and I didn't go.

5. My favorite summer fruits are blueberries, strawberries, and peaches.

6. OMG...what was that?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to supper cooked by Lawren, tomorrow my plans include hanging out here at home and laundry and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday school and church, and have a nice afternoon with my family....oh, and L and MJ have SB practice!

1 comment:

  1. If you find out how to make extra money please share the wisdom! :) (Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins)

    ReplyDelete