Saturday 9: You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
1. In a relationship, have you ever hung in even when you knew for sure it was over? Nope....when I knew it was over, I handed him two paper grocery bags and told him to pack his *stuff* and get out of my house!
2. If you had the ability to perpetually alleviate any pain on your body, what would it be? I'd get rid of the pain in my knees....having no cartilage is miserable! :(
3. What place would you visit if money were no object? I'd go to Austria....
4. What is one thing you would love to change about yourself? I'd love to change my weight. I'm trying to change my eating habits (again) so that I can lose weight.
5. Do you think your parents were too strict growing up? No, my mama was not too strict. She just instilled in us the importance of making good choices and doing the right thing. Of course, we all had a healthy, somewhat fearful, respect for her too!
6. In general, how many old friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year? Maybe one in person, but more on Facebook...
7. What was the last compliment you received? Chuck constantly compliments me...he''s so good to me and I love him so much!
8. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't really mean it? Nope...never!
9. In your opinion, would it be harder to lose someone close to you more as a child or harder as an adult? I cannot imagine losing one of my children, and it was really tough losing my mama....it is never easy to lose someone who is close to you no matter what their age.