Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday 9: I Fought the Law

1. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?  Almost....that's all I'm going to say...


2. What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or “surprisingly bad?”  Well, yesterday I made a cheese dip with ground beef in it for the kids at Postgame on Main to eat....and it was "surprisingly good"..even with the meat in it!

3. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?  I walked into a neighbor teacher's classroom and spoke to her, and I startled a physically handicapped girl in a wheelchair who had her back to the door....sorry Jazz...

4. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else? It must have been a long time ago because I honestly cannot remember....sorry...


5. What was the last really funny movie you watched?  Well, "Fried Green Tomatoes" has been on CMT a lot for the past few weekends, so I've seen that....and it definitely has some funny parts....


6. What is something that you've never done that you secretly are dying to do?  I'd love to get in my car and drive for about a month with no destination in mind....just ride and enjoy our beautiful country... 


7. What do you hope is different in your life by August 2012?  I hope that I weigh a lot less, so I've got to get in gear and make a change!


8. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? At my house door, probably Josh...at Postgame on Main last night at church, a lot of spirited teenagers....and at school, all of my students and whomever else walked down the hallway....I love to speak to all of the kids as they are hustling to their classes.


9. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?  I have no clue....probably somewhere here in the US, but no cities here are really considered ancient....

No comments:

Post a Comment