Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Confessional


Photobucket

I'm linking up with Mamarazzi over at Dandelion Wishes for this week's edition of
Friday Confessional...

I confess....
that the first week back at school has been AWESOME!
I know that it was my calling to be a special ed teacher and I am
so lucky to have landed a position at the high school level!

I confess....
that I'm a little excited about the cooler weather that we've been having here in the South.  It is so nice not to sweat when walking from the house to the car or when walking out to the street to check the mail.

I confess....
that I find it quite amusing that there may be some Facebook-posting jealousy issues between MJ and her bf....hopefully they will see that teen love is usually temporary and will quit taking things so seriously.

I confess....
that I'm relieved that I was not chosen to be the varsity softball coach. 
The absolute right person for the job was selected, and I sincerely congratulate
Donald Cheek!  He will do a jam-up job with the team!

I confess....
that I hate hardly anything, but...
I do HATE flies!
OMG....they are swarming here in the school building and at home. 
I feel like I'm stuck in the Amityville Horror movie!
Flies are YUCKY!!!
Amityville Horror - Flies

No comments:

Post a Comment