Thursday, August 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I love linking up with Jamie each week for
What I'm Loving Wednesday....

I'm loving...
the past few afternoons that the girls and I have spent sunning and swimming at the Family Swim Club....and tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter, so I guess we'll be there again!
I'm loving...
sleeping late each day, because all of that will end too soon....
back to work at MCHS!  Go Bulldogs!!
I'm loving...
the new season of Big Brother!
Please house guests, vote to evict Rachel!
I'm loving....
that Charles has the offer of a full-time job with a construction company.  He has also decided that he'd like to go to the SC Fire Academy in the near future...
Thank you, Jesus, so helping him to move forward!
I'm loving....
that the movie "The Help" is coming out on Aug. 10th.  I read the book and cannot wait to see the film at the theater..
While in Cheraw last week, I went to visit "Bill," the lady who kept me and kept house for our family when I was little.  Sadly, she is suffering from dementia and did not even know who I was.....more about her at another time....

Happy Wednesday, er...Thursday everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment