Monday, August 29, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


I'm linking up, once again, with Carissa for one of my weekly favs...
M I S C E L L A N Y   M O N D A Y
[one]
So Charles finally went to work today, but not with the guy he was supposed to start with three weeks ago.  He connected with a man who runs (?) chicken houses, so he had to be out on the farm at 7:00 AM.  He came home tired, nasty, and satisfied after a productive days work.  I'm proud of you Charles....keep up the good work!

[two]
I got a new student today.  He moved back to Marlboro from Fayetteville where he'd been living with a relative.  He seems like a nice, well-mannered young man....hopefully my first impression of him is correct and his pleasant behavior will continue.

[three]
I continue to be hooked on hummus.  I've made my second recipe of it, and this time added roasted red bell pepper.  It is really delicious.  You could dip a piece of shoe leather in it and it would still be yummy! 
[four]
My den carpet is once again clean.  When I got home from school this afternoon, I jumped right into my project of vacuuming and shampooing the pet stains from the floor.  I simply could not stand it any longer.  Now, at least for a while, poor Pippi will have to stay in the tiled kitchen and laundry room....and she's depressed.... :(

[five]
I wish I could find a medical study that focuses on stuffy sinuses.  Mine are completely blocked, and I've taken two rounds of antibiotics and a round of Prednisone.  No results!  I cannot remember what it feels like to simultaneously breathe out of two nostrils.  I'll go see another doctor soon, and will hopefully get well finally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment