Friday, August 19, 2011

WTF - Friday

Hey y'all!  Happy Friday!
Go "here" and link up to answer these truly twisted questions....

1) If you were forced to live for a year in a shopping mall, a museum, or a zoo, which would you choose and why?  I'd probably choose a museum....at least it would be quiet, cool, and peaceful most of the time...

2) If there was a male version of Victoria's Secret, what would you think it should be called?  It would be called "Victor Wants Trashy Undies Too!"

3) My boyfriend says he wants Weezer's song "Death and Destruction" played at our wedding. What would be a song you'd never expect to hear played at a wedding?  "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off"...of course that might be appropriate for the honeymoon :)

4) If your brain worked like a cell phone and could have applications, what three apps would you most want to be able to run inside your head?  Unlimited memory, GPS capability, and a calculator!

5) You're feeling the desire to act like a kid again and you've been challenged to a "gun" fight. Which do you choose -- a water gun, a Nerf ball gun, or a gun that shoots marshmallows?  As hot as it has been lately, definitely a water gun fight!


6) What is your opinion of pet cemeteries?  Creepy....just dig a hole in a corner of the back yard and plant your dead pet....they are biodegradable and will make the grass grow greener!

7) I woke up to discover that my new puppy had climbed into my laundry basket full of clean clothes and pooped. Talk about a crappy way to start your day. What is a sure-fire way to start your day off wrong?  When three teenagers start arguing about who's going into the bathroom first!

8) How much money would a company have to offer you for you to agree to cover your personal car in an advertisement?  You don't have to pay most people to do their cars like this....lots of teenagers in our town think this is cool....but you'd have to pay me A LOT to do it to my car!!
9) If you suddenly found yourself living in a country (like North Korea) that is hated by pretty much the rest of the world, would you try to move or stay where you are and hope things get better?  I'd move as quickly as I could...
10) If you could choose between being invisible or being able to fly, which of these two superpowers would you choose?  I'd so love to be able to fly....that would be sooooo cool, but I'd probably like being invisible so I could find out exactly what my children are doing when they think I'm not around.

No comments:

Post a Comment