Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

As usual, I'm linking up with Jamie for
What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving...
that tomorrow is my Friday.  We are having parent/teacher conferences in our district on Thursday evening and Friday morning, so we won't have any students at school.

I'm loving....
that I may be getting a new key for my classroom door!  My key will LOCK my door but will not UNLOCK it...(small things make me really happy:)


(and while we're on the subject of school...)
I'm loving....
these terrific kids in my second period class!  They are the coolest!



 I'm loving...
the cooler weather we've been having!  Thank goodness fall is on the way!


I'm loving...
that the girls and I are going to Rock Hill this weekend for a softball tournament. 
GO CYCLONES!!


I'm loving....
the Boston butt that is in the crock pot cooking for our supper!  I'm planning to make take the meat off the bone and make it into BBQ.  I am also going to fix cole slaw and sweet potato fries to go with it!  YUM....I can hardly wait!

I'm loving...
that tonight the next episode of Survivor, one of my favorite TV shows!

(and as always....)
I'm loving...

these silly girls....

this hungry boy....

and my earnest, hard-working sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment