Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for this week's edition of
"It's OK" Thursday"


It's OK...
..to go to bed at 9:00 PM every now and then.

..to wish that you could go to bed at 9:00 PM EVERY night!

..to still drink two cups of strong coffee to help wake you up after sleeping a full 9 hours.

..that we are having parent/teacher conferences this afternoon and tomorrow morning, and I firmly expect NO visitors.  Sad, but true!

..to feel sad for some people who are so out of touch with reality that they don't know what the world is about...

..to push my children to become independent, to follow through, and to not give up when things get tough.

..to wonder and worry about adolescents who are the product of today's parents and don't see the value in any of the above.

..to get riled up and vent on my blog about issues that are on my heart and my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment