Saturday 9: I Put a Spell On You
1. If you could put a spell on someone, who would it be and why? I'd put a spell on my son Charles, and I'd make him more driven in things other than hunting, fishing, and firefighting....
2. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be? I'd relive my wedding day because I would like to take everything in and savor the moments and the beauty of the occasion.
3.If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? I'd go back and change the evening that my mama died. I would recognize that she was close to death and I would spend the night with her so I could be with her as she draws her last breath.
4. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality? I resemble the the movie Cheaper by the Dozen....I love my children and their friends, and see a lot of humor in their actions and activities.
5. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be? I'd push several of the bullies at school off of a big, tall, steep cliff....
6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself. I eat too darn much!
7. Describe yourself in one word. Real
8. List your top three memes that you like to respond to. Miscellany Monday, What I'm Loving Wednesday, and It's OK Thursday...
9. Why do you blog? I blog because I am trying to chronicle my family's day to day activities, my thoughts and feelings, and our life.