Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




I'm linking up with Jamie for my favorite...
WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY!

I'm loving...
the Carolina Cyclones and their five wins this past weekend in the tournament in Florence.  They were undefeated!  Way to go, Cyclones!

MJ, catching behind the plate...
 
Lawren, watching one go by...
I'm loving...
the discussions about friends that my classes had today....they have so many good ideas!!


Each sticky note answers a question about friendship!

I'm loving....
this sweet girl.
Whenever you ask her how she is doing, she replies, "I am doing excellent today!"
She's always smiling, working hard, and has a sunny disposition....she's an inspiration to me everyday!



I'm loving....
that tonight is a "Big Brother" night and they are about down to the final episode. 
Now I'm ready for the new Survivor on Sept. 14th!!

I'm loving....
that I finally had time to pack up my coffee maker and take it to school with me.  Some mornings I just need a cup to start my day off right!

I'm loving....
the time that we are taking for the rest of this week to bond and reconnect.  When things are so busy and hectic around the house and at school, it's time to apply the brakes and just say, "Whoa!  We are going to stay at home and just be with each other for a few days." 
It's obvious that this quiet time is past due, huh?
I'm loving...
as usual and as always, these handsome men
and these beautiful girls
and this feisty puppy!
Pippi

No comments:

Post a Comment