Friday, September 9, 2011

Filll in the Blank Friday

(I'm linking up with Lauren again this Friday!)

1. Somewhere someone is thinking about a loved one, and maybe, just maybe that loved on is me or you.....

2.    My students is/are my muse.

3. It would suck if    Afrin nasal spray   was no more because, I would stop breathing completely and die..

4.    Anticipation about the weekend   is/are my favorite thing about today.

5. Life is kind of like   preparation for the next world...heaven!  We all need to do our best here and accept Jesus into our hearts so we can spend eternity in paradise. Isn't that a wonderful promise??

6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want to be independently wealthy so that I never have to worry about money again and I could be generous and help others in need....   .

7. A funny thing happened the other day... when Q-Man discovered a jar of peanut butter in my desk drawer and asked if he could take it home.  Of course, I told him he could....:)   .

No comments:

Post a Comment