Thursday, September 15, 2011

Buzz....

Photobucket

 
1. What’s your sign?  Scorpio....with an upcoming birthday!  The big 5-0!!

2. Is your style more modern or traditional?  I think I'm a combo of the two, with each taking precedence at certain times....


3. What's your favorite game to play?  My favorite computer game is Flowerz...addicting yet pointless...


4. What’s your favorite book?  My favorite book lately has been Water for Elephants.



5. Name one celebrity you would love to be friends with.  Ted Danson...I loved him in "Cheers" and now that he's on "CSI" we would have a lot to talk about!!

6. What brand of makeup do you own most of?  I don't wear make-up....I'm "naturally" beautiful!



7. Do you like reality shows?  YES!  I was so excited to see "Survivor" start last night and sad to see "Big Brother" end...

8. What’s your favorite flavor of kool-aid?  Lime!


9. What’s your favorite type of gum?  Winterfrest!


10. Do you prefer an A-line, Empire, Mermaid, or Princess style gown?  My wedding dress was a Princess style gown....and I am SO NOT a princess!!

(Go link up with Rebecca....I did!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up this week. I'm a Lemon Lime kool-aid girl as well. Love the stuff. For some reason, it can be hard to find. Target seems to now like to carry Pineapple and that is not a kool-aid flavor I want to taste. I loved your answer for the makeup. Naturally beautiful. I love it. I wish I felt that way about myself.

    ReplyDelete