Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's OK Thursday

It's been a while since I linked up with Amber for
It's OK Thursday....
(go link up too!)

I've come to the conclusion that it's OK....

..that the majority of the fam did not eat supper at home last night, even though I cooked.  Leftovers = today's lunch at school :)

..to be pleasantly surprised at the amount on my TAP check...and pleasantly surprised I was!!  (Maybe I don't dislike TAP as much as I thought I did :)

..that I've already imagined where every dollar of my TAP check could be spent, and I've not even taken it to the bank yet!

..that I'm highly skeptical about the job that Charles just phoned me about.  It is a sales job, and I just don't see him as a salesman.  It also sounds too good to be true.  Time will tell.

..to be excited about my Christmas Blog Challenge.  Today is day one, so come on bloggy friends....join in.

..to be super PROUD of five of my students who won for their fire safety posters!  One student even won 3rd place in the district competition!  WTG Clifton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment