Friday, December 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday





1. The holiday season is  a time for being with friends and family, enjoying good food, and remembering the reason for the season.

2. Snow makes me extremely anxious.  Ever since I totaled my van several years ago, I HATE every flake that falls!  It stresses me out!

3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is  soup or chili and crackers or chicken bog... 

4. Winter is the best time for cozying up in front of the fire place to watch TV or read a book...

5. I can hardly wait for Christmas break from school.  That is when I start really decorating, shopping, and cooking....

6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them. I prefer to donate to recognized charitable organizations in honor of someone in lieu of a gift.

7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a   5 or so.  Since our children are teenagers, it's just not as exciting as it used to be.  I find a lot of my excitement now in remembering the real reason for the season....

No comments:

Post a Comment