Monday, June 27, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Today I am linking up with Java over at Never Growing Old for the 50th edition of Meet Me on Monday!!
Questions:

1. What is your favorite food?  My favorite food is something I'll never have again....turkey dressing that my mama made.  I make it for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it's good, but it's just not the same.


2. What color scheme is your bedroom?  Green....but I'm thinking about painting it red when I finish the Dresden plate quilt that I've started....
3. Do you carry a donor card?  Yes, of course....that's the right thing to do..



4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?  Half full....I try to be optomistic and look for the good in everything....
5. Vanilla or Chocolate?  Chocolate please and thank you... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment