Saturday, June 25, 2011

Filll in the Blank Friday

Yes, I know it is Saturday....I'm catching up.... :)

1. The last thing I ate was   a large #6...turkey on wheat with lettuce and tomato, heated....and a diet Mt. Dew..

2. The next thing I'd like to eat is   probably Mexican food from Fiesta Tapita in Cheraw....YUM!!
 

3. The best things   in life are things that one often takes for gratnted....family, friends, sunshinny days, hugs and kisses, slow, relaxing days, a job/career, and a home filled with laughter and life....

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is   having a houseful of teenagers....my kids and their friends....
 

5. Sports are   a way of life in our house. Since I am the parent of high school athletes, I name the seasons by what sport is being played...Fall = football, softball, and volleyball; Winter = basketball and softball; Spring and Summer = softball and golf....


6. I miss   Lawren and Mary Jo....they left Wednesday for a three-week trip to Berkeley and San Francisco....

7. Right now I am    suffering with an annoying headache :(

No comments:

Post a Comment