Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Meet Me On Monday

Questions:

1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?  Height....I'm a tall girl and I didn't want to date someone who was a lot shorter.  Now that I've been married for 19 years,  no physical feature really catches my eye....I just see people for who they are.


2. Do you talk to yourself?  Yes..that way I'm assured of at least one intelligent convo every once in a while...

3. What is your current relationship status?  Chuck and I have been married for 19 years....celebrated our anniversary on June 14th..

4. Do you have a garden?  No, I wish I did.  I am going to make a point of going to the local farmer's market to buy fresh veggies this summer...

5. What is your favorite licorice flavor?  None....no licorice for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment