Saturday, June 4, 2011

Filll in the Blank Friday

{photo by Teri Lyn Fisher photographer and blogger for Fish Food blog}

1. I love       my children   because  they are mine.  They were a true gift from God, and I'm so lucky to have them..
2. A time that mama knew best was when she told me that I shouldn't get married the first time.  Of course, had I listened to her, then I may not have been in the right place in my life to meet Chuck, marry him, and have our three beautiful children.
3. My first kiss went a little like this     ...I actually cannot remember....must have been uneventful, huh?
4. My celebrity crush is  Billy Bob Thornton...he's just rough around the edges ..
5. My splurge of choice is      chocolate candy...
6. My biggest accomplishment is my role as the mama of our children and completing 27 years as a special education teacher.
7. My dance jam of choice is      ....IDK...I don't dance....

No comments:

Post a Comment