Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   My most prized possession is       my mama's diamond ring that she left me when she died.....I would have said my children because they belong to me and they are definitely irreplaceable, but calling them possessions is just not right.... .

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be    in my 20's. I was a grown-up, had a good job teaching in a near-by school, and felt happy and satisfied with my life.  Of course, I have it pretty good now too.....great husband and three teenagers....who could ask for more??

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is    sleeping late on Saturday morning, hanging out with the family, a good meal, worship service at church and relaxing on the couch watching TV with my husband....through in a softball game or two, and the weekend would qualify as terrific!!!

4.  My outlook on life is     that everything happens for a reason, and that God does not give you any more than you can handle.  Make the most of the days you have and appreciate the little things before they are gone. .

5.  If you want to annoy me, just     lie to me or steal from me.....those two things make me very annoyed..... .

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to       snakes and frogs.....

7.  When dressing for the day one should       check the weather, believe about half of the forecast, and then dress comfortably in layers of natural fibers.....    .

No comments:

Post a Comment