2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be in my 20's. I was a grown-up, had a good job teaching in a near-by school, and felt happy and satisfied with my life. Of course, I have it pretty good now too.....great husband and three teenagers....who could ask for more??
3. The best way to spend a weekend is sleeping late on Saturday morning, hanging out with the family, a good meal, worship service at church and relaxing on the couch watching TV with my husband....through in a softball game or two, and the weekend would qualify as terrific!!!
4. My outlook on life is that everything happens for a reason, and that God does not give you any more than you can handle. Make the most of the days you have and appreciate the little things before they are gone. .
5. If you want to annoy me, just lie to me or steal from me.....those two things make me very annoyed..... .
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to snakes and frogs.....
7. When dressing for the day one should check the weather, believe about half of the forecast, and then dress comfortably in layers of natural fibers..... .