Friday, March 4, 2011


It's "Fill in the Blank Friday" time, so go over to Lauren's and link up....
1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is       ..... I overuse ellipses for sure....when blogging and when writing....  .

2.  Today I am thankful for    the promise of warmer weather.  I'm so sick and tired of cold temps!!!   

3.  My best friend is    my husband because he knows me best and still loves me....   .

4.  A quirky thing about me is     that I eat each food item on my plate completely before beginning the next food, and always eat my meat last...  .

5.  This weekend I     am going to go to Florence for a softball tournament.
 
6.  Something that worries me is        Chuck's procrastination....I procrastinate too, but not nearly to the extent he does....
 
7.  On my night stand you would find       a land line phone, a lamp, my clock radio, books, and dust....

No comments:

Post a Comment