Monday, March 21, 2011

Saturday 9: You Were Meant for Me

Saturday 9: You Were Meant For Me
1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose?  Yes...I was made to be a mother for my children and a special education teacher.

2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can't do anything about it?  I try to let it go, and let God handle it....

3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?  Yes, it should be taxed.  Maybe then the taxes could be reduced on some things that I buy...

4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date?  You should not talk too much about yourself...

5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be?  Either my mama or Glinda the Good Witch...

6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?  I'm sure it will be....I've got my health, my family, my career, and a loving, forgiving God....what more could I ask for??
7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night?  Well, not fabulous, but I did finish a Relay for Life quilt top....

8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?  Leave it the way it is.....I love the tax refund check each spring....

9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?  On Jan. 24....my first day at MCHS and my students walked through the door of my classroom....

No comments:

Post a Comment